IWA Journey to Nicaragua
Team Member: Rachel Eva
EVENT DATE Feb 17, 2017
We are going on a Journey of service to Nicaragua, to share our coaching skills with the community of Padre Ramos and support their healing mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritual through powerful one on one Integrative Wellness & Life Coaching.
Integrative Wellness Academy and our staff will be leading a group of Integrative Life Coaches and volunteers will be doing 5 days of coaching sessions for two groups of Nicaraguan women and men, tailored to their specific needs and in partnership with local organizations. We will be providing both one on one and group coaching and workshops.
This campaign is to support IWA to fund their trip (covering the expenses for the IWA Team) and donate to the project.
If you feel passionate about helping people overcome their traumas, limiting beliefs and negative emotions while also helping them to become equipted with tools, techniques and training to change their lives, please consider donating to support this journey!
You can choose to donate or you can choose to join us on this trip.
If you're a Coach or individual who wants to join us on this trip you can set up a fundraising campaign to help you to do so, get started by clicking 'FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN' on the right.
SUGGESTED GOAL: $5,400
- $290 donation to impact project (per IWA staff member)
- 5 Nights Accommodation for the IWA staff
- On the ground transportation
- Group Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Spanish translator for life coaching, emotional breakthrough and wellness workshops
- Materials for Women’s Collective
- Resources for Business
- Programming & Activities
- $800 RT flight* for each IWA staff
BACKGROUND & TRIP DETAILS
Nicaragua is one of the most diverse countries in Latin America, both culturally and biologically. But it is in great need of support. The entrepreneurial community of Padre Ramos includes a handicraft collective, a medical center and English Language training center, and agriculture and tourism-related businesses that contribute toward their livelihood.
The community is strong and vibrant, but has suffered hardship, including a recent storm that washed away many of their homes. But the situation is improving: and the Padre Ramos women's collective was recently gifted a large plot of land to use for farming superfoods and building new homes.
IWA has been invited to run two, 5-days of workshops for the Padre Ramos collective and members of the greater community who would benefit from trainings. The IWA coaches will be offering the following tools, techniques, and action plans to community members:
· Learn good eating habits with local supply of food
· Help create an effective plan to bring balance to home life, family obligations, personal needs and career
· Gain clarity and a clear action plan for career development & work ethics
· Learn stress management tools and techniques · Learn self care and positive self image
· Learn how to create balance mentally, emotionally, physically & spiritually
· Tools and techniques to process and release negative emotions · Learn how to cope with loss, grief & transitions in life
· Learn about healthy boundaries & personal safety
· Career tools: goal setting, financial planning, budgeting time, energy & resources
· and Building community.
Now is an optimal moment to empower their community with tools and trainings, adapted to the needs of the community by Rachel Eva and in close collaboration with local organizations and community leaders.
For more FAQ's, see website: www.journey333.com/iwa-journey