IFN accomplishes its mission through several different programs serving residents of Monmouth County that include Rental and Mortgage Assistance; Meals on Wheels; Affordable Housing development and Community and Economic Development planning, Business Development Services, Kula Café Hospitality Training program, Kula Urban Farm, and SOAR Career Development Program.
- RENTAL AND MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE prevents homelessness for over 350 working families facing eviction from across Monmouth County each year,
- NUTRITION/ MEALS ON WHEELS prepares and delivers over 300,000 nutritious meals to over 3,000 senior citizen and disabled individuals across Monmouth County each year,
- AFFORDABLE HOUSING, gives low-income families the chance to realize the dream of homeownership, with 50+ housing units built in the West Side neighborhood of Asbury Park since 1996,
- NEIGHBORHOOD REVITALIZATION to benefit the West Side neighborhood of Asbury Park through the development of affordable housing, social programs, encouraging business and economic development and helping to build a strong community,
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT offering a full spectrum of business support services and access to low-cost office space in its new business incubator facility, designed to help Monmouth County entrepreneurs grow their current businesses or start new ones,
- KULA CAFE, a social enterprise that also serves as a workforce development program, designed to help under-employed or unemployed young adults from Monmouth County, primarily the West Side neighborhood of Asbury Park, develop readily transferrable skills for application in the hospitality industry, graduating up to 30 young adults each year,
- KULA URBAN FARM, an urban agriculture social enterprise that meets local Asbury Park and surrounding community market needs, community health food options, workforce development opportunities, and community engagement opportunities for local residents.
- SOAR! is an intensive, long-term employment and career preparation program targeting young adults in economically challenged communities of Monmouth County through personal skills development, industry-specific training, job placement, and long-term career coaching.