Welcome to #ILGiveBig!
#ILGiveBig is the new statewide campaign to super-charge organizations’ #GivingTuesday fundraising efforts.
This year, the day of giving is Tuesday, December 2. In Illinois, Donors Forum is coordinating this initiative, and it’s called #ILGiveBig.
The goal of #IlGiveBig is bold: $12 million raised by Illinois nonprofits from 100,000 individual donors – in one day.
Taking part is simple. Organizations and individuals alike, commit to fundraising for your cause on December 2. Tell everyone you know how they can give. Join Donors Forum in the #ILGiveBig campaign and be part of a celebration of a new tradition of generosity.
All you need to do is:
- Use Donors Forum’s #ILGiveBig branding on your materials
- Use social media to communicate with your followers, and use the #ILGiveBig tag (don't forget to follow @DonorsForum on Twitter!)
- Share your stories with Donors Forum so we can share with all participants
- Recruit others to join the initiative and help raise $12 million in ONE DAY!
- Raise money (This is really big! We need you to raise money like you never have before!)
- Report your fundraising results to Donors Forum
Get involved! Build momentum! How much can your nonprofit raise on Tuesday, December 2?