Housing Works, Inc. wrote -
Trip Package (August 22-26) includes:
- Four nights at the modern Plaza Hotel Reykjavik
- Full breakfast each morning
- Commemorative shirt & race medallion
- Race 30th Anniversary/Culture Night Celebration
- Full-day tour of Iceland's magnificent countryside, including national parks, waterfalls, geysers, & hot springs of Blue Lagoon
Additional optional excursions/activities available (at your own expense), including whitewater rafting, snorkeling, glacier and lava cave hikes, horseback riding, whale-watching cruises, etc.
Team Program includes:
- Training & coaching leading up to the race
- Team meetings, social gatherings, events, etc.
- Fundraising guidance & support
- Team Housing Works running singlet
Fundraising Minimum Requirement:
$1,500 by September 15, 2013
Proceeds support Housing Works' fight to end AIDS and homelessness. More info: housingworks.org