Houston Oasis is a secular community that meets weekly to enjoy fascinating talks, live music, and friendship.
These five core values define the Houston Oasis community:
• People are more important than beliefs
• Reality is known through reason
• Meaning comes from making a difference
• Human hands solve human problems
• Be accepting and be accepted
Attend a Sunday gathering and enjoy great conversation, talented musicians, and interesting speakers. Oasis gatherings cover a variety of topics that are educational, often inspirational, and always grounded in reason.
Oasis also has a great program where young children can explore science, ideas, education, and fun.
In addition to Sunday Gatherings, there are plenty of social events and volunteering opportunities available. See all upcoming events at houstonoasis.org/calendar