Did YOU know…
- Over 700,000 are living with a brain tumor diagnosis in the United States alone?
- 192 people are diagnosed each day in the United States?
- Reporting a benign brain tumor to the CDC was not required by law until 2004?
The mission of Hope for Grey Matters, Inc. is to provide hope in the form of financial assistance to patients diagnosed with a brain tumor/cancer and their families while building public awareness for our cause.
Your donation will help provide patients:
- Travel costs for treatment
- Insurance premium payments while on medical leave
- Medical Appointment Costs/Co-Pays
- MRI/CT scan costs (monitoring continues for life)
- Medical equipment
- Costs associated with home accessibility install/alterations
- Assistance with legal fees in relation to employment discrimination
- Groceries and more!
*We provide financial assistance to approved applicants by paying on their behalf directly to the service provider. In order to avoid abuse/fraud, no cash funds are ever given directly to applicants.