Hattiesburg - Mississippi's Walk for Diabetes
EVENT DATE: Oct 25, 2015
Help Tame Diabetes! Join us October 25th at the University of Southern Mississippi's Longleaf Trace Gateway in Hattiesburg, MS for our annual Walk.
Registration begins at 1:00 pm.
Donations raised from Mississippi's Walk for Diabetes helps fund what we do everyday! We need YOU
- To provide support to those living with diabetes To help fund diabetes alert dogs for Mississippi children
- To support educational programs for the general public, patients & health care providers
- To provide life saving medical supplies and medicines to needy Mississippians
- To offer necessary training for school nurses, teachers & day care staff across our state.
- To Support Camp Kandu, a bi-annual camp for families of children with diabetes
- To help fund continuous glucose monitors (cgm) for those with hypoglycemia unawareness
This year's theme is "Taming Diabetes". Design a team T shirt! Come and be a part of our fun! Family teams, sports teams, corporate, church, or school teams and individuals are welcomed to walk.
And best of all, remember every dollar raised here STAYS here in the Magnolia State to support the programs and services of the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi!