Greater Love Fellowship Ministries Family Life Center, Inc., (GLFMFLC) is a non-profit community service organization that has met Federal guidelines for 501(c) (3) tax exempt status and deemed Incorporation by the State of Mississippi. The organization was established in September 2001.
The GLFMFLC mission is to cultivate, promote, and train families. Seek to meet the need of mankind physically, financially, emotionally, and as well as spiritually. GLFMFLC is governed by a board of director. At this present time GLFMFLC has three key employee; Bishop Danny Rico McLaurin, President/CEO, Stephanie Payne-McLaurin, Vice-President/Family Service Director, and Melinda McLaurin, Bookkeeper /Assistant Director of Community Program.
Greater Love Fellowship Ministries Family Life Center, Administration Office is located at 110 East 4th Street, D’Lo, MS 39062. Our targeted areas are Simpson, Covington, Smith, and Jefferson Davis Counties of Mississippi.
Service We Provide
• Community Based/Independent Residential Living
• Income Tax Prep
• Greater Love Fellowship Academy Homeschooling
• Personal Care Service
• Transportation For People with Alzheimer’s/Dementia and Mental Illness
• Adult Day Enrichment Program
• Outreach and Referral Service
• Adult Supportive Services for People with Alzheimer’s/Dementia
• Companion Services
• Support Service for Caregiver
• Respite Support Services
• Mental Health Services for Individuals Struggling with Mental Health
• Healthy Marriage
• Fatherhood &Parenting Classes
• Faith-Based/ for Emotional and Spiritual Healing Sunday Chapel Service
• 24/7 On Call Chaplin