Thanks for a great 2014 Fur Bowl!
Sign up for this year's Fur Bowl HERE!
Event Location: AMF Pro 300 Lanes, 3031 SE Powel
It’s time to throw some bowling balls to save some furry friends! Pixie Project’s 2014 Fur Bowl and the brand new 2014 Family Friendly Fur Bowl fundraisers are underway. What’s the difference between the two events you ask? They both raise money for The Pixie Project, they’re both on May 17th and they’re both fun bowling events with awesome prizes. The Family Friendly Fur Bowl will take place from 3-6 PM for those who can’t (or don’t want to) stay up late, and the Fur Bowl is from 7-10 PM for our night owl Pixie supporters.
Why participate? Because The Pixie Project needs your help. We offer support for local over-crowded under-funded county shelters by bringing animals into Pixie’s family friendly adoption center and matching them with forever families. Pixie also offers free and low cost veterinary services including spay and neuter surgeries for the pets of Portland homeless and low income communities. We simply cannot grow our services without your support.
Here's how it works:
- The Fur Bowl and The Family Friendly Fur Bowl each consist of up to 36 fundraising/bowling teams with 4 - 6 teammates.
- To participate in the Fur Bowl, we encourage you to raise a minimum of $1,000.
- To participate in the Family Friendly Fur Bowl, we encourage you to raise a minimum of $300.
- If your team raises at least $1,000, each member of your team will receive an Official 2014 Fur Bowl T-Shirt!
- Team captain responsibilities include signing up your team, creating a team page and recruiting team members. Then, we just need you to cheer your team on as you all fundraise!
- While it's not required, we also encourage each team member to also sign up as an individual under your team umbrella. This will allow you to do personal fundraising for The Pixie Project.
- If you create your own personal fundraising page and raise $500+ as an individual, we want to say thank you with a pair of Fetch Glasses.
- Individual fundraising will count toward team fundraising totals.
- Participation will include pizza from Sizzle Pie, dessert and bowling for all team members.
- The event will be at AMF Pro 300 Lanes at 3031 SE Powell. A no-host bar will be open.
- If you don't reach your goal of ($300/$1000) by the event, we will still love you and you can still bowl in the Fur Bowl!
- Generous Pixie supporters have agreed to match the amount a team fundraises if that team raises more than $1,000