BENEFITING: EVERGLADES OUTPOST INC
We need your help to build a larger home for two beautiful tigers, Rocky and Cheeky. They live at the Everglades Outpost, a non-profit wildlife rescue near Homestead, FL. We are all volunteers here, saving and caring for native and exotic wildlife, and believing in the dignity of each and every one of them. All of our animals have rescue stories. In Rocky’s case, an exotic dancer in Miami Beach bought him as a pet when he was just two weeks old. Zoos won’t take Rocky, because he’s a mix between a Siberian and Bengal tiger. Also, the dancer had Rocky declawed – another reason zoos will not accept him. Depending on how much money we raise, Rocky’s new home can be one (at a minimum) to two acres large, with trees and a pond for him and Cheeky to swim and get a whole new level of exercise and quality of life. Please check out the video and pictures of Rocky on this page. And thank you so much for helping them. (Donations are tax-deductible since the Everglades Outpost is a 501c(3) organization).
Here's how we'll show our gratitude:
- Up to $99: We will list you on our online Wall of Thanks.
- $100 and more: The above, plus, we'll ship you an Everglades Outpost t-shirt.
- $500 and more: All the above, and a one-year Everglades Outpost membership for your whole family.
- $1,000 and more: All the above, plus a private airboat ride with Outpost founder Bob Freer for four people through the Everglades, plus five years of Everglades Outpost membership, plus your name will be on a plaque at the habitat.
- $10,000 and more: All the above, plus life-long Everglades Outpost membership for your family, plus we will name the habitat for you (if you'd like to).