Online registration for WalkAbout cloes at noon on October 23. You may still register the day of the event for $20/adult (free for kids). Registration inlcludes a tshirt, breakfast, trick or treating, costume contest entry and more! Join us at 8:30 am On October 26 at Eastview Mall.
To check in the day of the event look for purple balloon in the food court (door 5) of Eastview Mall.
Thank you for walking, rolling and raising funds to help adults and children with special needs.
Formed by the merger of the Epilepsy Foundation Rochester-Syracuse-Binghamton and PRALID (People Rebuilding And Living In Dignity), Epilepsy-Pralid Inc. is committed to being a successful partner for all individuals with developmental or acquired brain conditions as they strive to remove barriers to their personal fulfillment. We offer tailored support solutions to meet the physical, behavioral, and social needs of each person, including:
- Education and advocacy to help remove the stigma of epilepsy, traumatic brain injury, and other developmental disabilities
- Expert medical information
- Vocational and pre- vocational training
- Day programs
- Referrals to local health and advocacy centers
- Service coordination
- Patient and family advocacy
- School and community education
- Support groups
- Camps for children and teens