Paititi Institute for the Preservation of Ecology & Indiginous Culture, founded in 2010, is dedicated to Mother Earth and the Infinite Human Potential.
The founding vision of our organization is to be a conduit for innermost heart values to manifest into material realm. Throughout all our programs and initiatives, our efforts focus on supporting a society rooted in true values. In recognition of timeless, essential human values, ancestral wisdom is translated into practical and relevant modern circumstances. As humans, we are inexorably linked to the earth and each other. The intercultural bridges our organization is dedicated to developing are based on the essential nature of reciprocity and interconnectedness that this planet is sustained by. As part of this magnificent symbiotic organism, we are dedicated to co-creating the possibility of a meaningful life and a beautiful world for our children and future generations.
Dedication to self-realization of highest potential, while humbly sharing it with each other for the greatest benefit of all, reflects the symbiotic quality of Nature’s organic intelligence we are all a part of. This is a core value of Paititi and informs the essence of all our projects, such as healing serious health conditions, consciousness transformation, land stewardship, community gardening and permaculture, free natural medicine campaigns for rural communities or social development initiatives. Being a responsible, hearted-centered human being is the key to the blossoming of life on our planet.
Paititi’s initiatives fall into 5 key areas:
• Consciousness Transformation & Evolutionary Healing: We provide a supportive environment through retreats, courses and community living where individual can voluntarily immerse in a guided and evolutionary journey of self-realization. The skilful means and rites of passage cultivated within such intentional space allow individuals to realize their unique qualities, talents and skills, and to embody them in every-day community living.
• Preservation & Integrating of Ancestral Wisdom: The cumulative wisdom of humanity containing the essential methods and insights necessary to liberate from the worst suffering is available today through the living millennial lineages from around the world. This wisdom is geared towards an awakening of human organism to the unconditional nature of existence beyond all cultural, societal and personal differences and can only be honored through each individual’s inner reconciliation. In our organization the living wisdom lineages of Tibet, The Amazon and The Andes are applied in a direct and experiential way encouraging each individual to face themselves, find inner peace and in that practical way honor and keep these lineages alive.
• Restoring & Maintaining Health through Traditional & Natural Methods: We utilize indigenous medicine practices and natural healing modalities from around the world to address sickness and disease on a variety of levels, from psycho-spiritual to somatic. In our experience, this approach to healing sicknesses and diseases targets the root of the health conditions and eliminates them at their source, rather than merely addressing symptoms. Today, more than any other time in history, the world needs viable models for this type of comprehensive and evolutionary healing.
• Conservation & Regeneration of Natural Resources: We are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of our precious natural resources. We work with permaculture and natural farming techniques creating vibrant, local food economies. Our food forests and gardens serve as an educational model and and experiential learning group of how to live in harmonious relationship with Pachamama (Mother Earth). We also work to support local Peruvian communities to find fair trade markets for ecological & regenerative products.
• Earth Stewardship via Eco-regenerative, Community Living: We are the stewards of a 4000 acre nature reserve and sanctuary where our land based community and retreat center is based. Our center in Peru is a community platform where we can practice to embody a holistic model for the world.
“Paititi”, in Quechua, is an enlightened realm manifested through the awakening of our shared human heart. Through the awakened spirit of the individual comes the greatest potential for the transformation of the planet. The Paititi Institute for the Preservation of Ecology and Indigenous Culture is committed to embodying this paradigm shift and demonstrating what is possible through ordinary, grassroots human efforts, in service to Mother Nature and the infinite human potential.