Each May, Educators 4 Excellence (E4E) honors the hard work of hundreds of teachers across the country by turning the nationally celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week into a month long celebration. We believe a week is not enough to recognize the hard work, dedication, accomplishments and leadership of teachers.
This May, #ThankaTeacher by donating to E4E.
- $25 helps E4E recruit, engage, and connect a new teacher member with policy and leadership opportunities
- $50 helps E4E host school-based community events for teachers such as focus groups and listening sessions
- $100 helps E4E organize large panel discussion events for teachers to meet with experts and policy makers through the E4E Networking and Event Series
- $250 helps E4E members share their policy recommendations with key education decision-makers through the E4E Teacher Policy Team Program
- $500 helps E4E provide teacher leadership training through the E4E Teacher Leadership Program