Run for a penny! Everyone who raises just $250 for Wheeler Mission can run for just one penny! (upon request)×
EVENT DATE: Nov 22, 2018
Official fundraising page of the 2018 Wheeler Mission Drumstick Dash in Indianapolis.
For complete race details, visit www.DrumstickDash.org
Run for a Penny! Back again this year - If you raise a minimum of $250 to help the homeless, we'll refund your race entry down to one penny! Sponsored by Team Rehabilitation.
Step 1: Register for the race!
Step 2: Set up your personal fundraising page
Step 3: Raise a minimum of $250 to help the homeless that come to Wheeler Mission seeking shelter and care
Step 4: When you’ve raised the minimum, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your fundraising page
Step 5: All but a penny of your individual registration will be refunded! (one individual registration refunded per fundraising page)
BONUS! Act quickly! Drumstick Dash sponsor, Team Rehabilitation, will donate $100 to the donation page for the first 30 individuals to reach $150 in fundraising!
All qualifying participants also receive:
- Pre- and post-race lounge with private restrooms, heat, snacks, drinks, and free injury screenings at Team Rehabilitation’s Broad Ripple location (located in the Food Court Party Area)
- Top 10 fundraisers achieve VIP status, gaining access for two to the VIP/Celebrity area located near the start line – sponsored by Flanner Buchanan
- Top fundraiser receives the famous traveling turkey trophy to display for a year
Haven’t registered for the Drumstick Dash yet? Click on the “Register” button and at the end of your registration you will be automatically directed back here to begin your individual or team fundraising page.
- Fundraising prize deadline is 9AM on Monday, November 19, 2018.
- Individual prizes given to individual fundraisers only (if more than one person is using a single account, you may be ineligible for individual prizes)
- No purchase necessary to win prizes. You do not have to participate in the Drumstick Dash to fundraise.
- Run for a Penny qualifiers must email DrumstickDash@wmm.org to receive the refund. Individual fundraisers only. Only one refund per fundraising account. Restrictions may apply.
- Details subject to change.
Q: Are donations tax-deductible?
A: Yes. A donation receipt will be emailed to each donor from CrowdRise.
Q: What do I do with cash or checks?
A: Checks should be made payable to "Drumstick Dash". Enter all offline donations (checks or cash) in the "manage my team" tab. -> "toolkit" -> "manage offline donations". This will keep your page up-to-date, so your team will receive full credit for all of your fundraising. Checks can be mailed to:
Attn: Drumstick Dash
205 E New York St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Or you can bring all checks and cash in an envelope, clearly marked with your team name and the total amount inside the envelope. Turn in these offline donations at the Prize Table at the Expo or at the Wheeler Mission Tent, located in the food court on race day.
* Prizes and details subject to change.