BENEFITING: Dreams for Kids, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Oct 09, 2016
Secure a Guaranteed Entry for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team Dreams for Kids!
As a 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon partner, Team Dreams for Kids engages people who care about making a difference by supporting our youth through our Social Entreprenuership training and mentoring program. You can help provide practical education and contemporary life and job skills training to our youth as they create enterprises that produce innovative solutions to societies critical social issues.
Our supporters believe youth can make a difference in the world, transforming their own lives, while helping others in the process, regardless of circumstances.
If interested please email JefferyJ.Johnson@gmail.com or click on the link https://register.chicagomarathon.com/charity.php?kwoMessagingProfile=36-3781104
And follow the steps to sign up. Deadline April 12, 2016.
On Sunday, October 9, runners from all 50 states and over 100 countries will set out to accomplish a personal goal of completing the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Over 1.7 million spectators will cheer them on as the runners traverse through 29 of Chicago's neighborhoods on their way to the finish line in Chicago's Grant Park. In 2014, entry to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon will take place through a non-guaranteed lottery selection process as well as through guaranteed entries. Join Team Dreams for Kids and bypass the lottery to secure one of our limited guaranteed entries.
- Access to personal fundraising coach
- Post race Team Dreams for Kids party
- Guaranteed spot in race for first 5 runners who raise $1,000
- Awards for top 3 fundraisers Post race
- Team Dreams for Kids party Recruiting bonus-bring a new runner to our team and receive $100.00 credit toward fundraising goal
- Complimentary gear check at race
- Assistance with fundraising through our social media outlets and newsletters
- Team Dreams for Kids running shirt included* *(There is a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee)
Run With Us For Chicago Youth Today. Every Step Counts.