Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog® is the premier event of the dog surfing circuit held in Surf City USA® !
Samson & Delilah are the Host and Hostess for the San Francisco Cavalier King Charles Meetup…… 360+members, in addition to their regular duties around town; they took up Surfing with their usual passion for fun….. Samson was a NATURAL so Delilah joined the fun; they became the World Champion Cavalier Surfer Dude and Dudette Tandem!
Now they want to help their less fortunate puppy friends Through the Unleashed Surf City Surf Dog Competition by PETCO
DO WE GET POINTS FOR CUTENESS OR WHAT?
Thanks for all your help! SAMSON & DELILAH
Can we go surfing now DAD?
WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The Shorebreak Hotel
500 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA
6:00 PM – Opening Ceremonies & Yappy Hour, presented by The Shorebreak Hotel
6:30 PM – PAWabunga Costume Contest
- Yappy Hour/Opening Ceremony – $10 per person suggested donation pre-register online, or $12.00 at the door.
- Costume Contest – $20 on site, cash, check and credit card will be accepted, or register here, by 9/25/14.
- Includes Doggie Goodie Bag & 1 Raffle Ticket. Additional raffle tickets for Chinese Raffle will also be for sale. Cash, Check and Credit Card will be accepted; all raffle ticket and Yappy Hour admission benefit the 2014 Charity Partners.
International Surfing Museum 411 Olive Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Surf City Surf Dog® – Dog Surfing History Exhibit, Surf & Surf Dog Movies & Yappy Hour! More info soon.
Huntington Dog Beach
Goldenwest Street and PCH
8 AM – Check-In Opens
8:30 – 1 PM - Pawabunga Expo
9 AM – 1:30 PM – Unleashed by Petco Surf City Surf Dog®
Approximate Heat Schedule:
- 9:00 – 10:00 am X-Large (60 lbs. +)
- 10 – 10:35 am Large (41 lbs. – 59 lbs.)
- 10:40 – 10:55 am Medium (21 lbs – 40 lbs.)
- 11:00 – 11:55am Small (20 lbs. and under)
- 12 – 12:15 pm Tandem (Owner/Dog or Dog/Dog)
- 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm SURF FINALS
- 2:15 PM (approx) I and Love and You Awards/Closing Ceremony(Immediately following surf finals at The Shorebreak Hotel)
Please note when registering, you can only use your email once; make sure you register for all events at once.