The Darien Youth Club (DYC) is a volunteer-run, 501-C3, non-for-profit Club that was formed in 1960 by parents to serve the children of Darien, Illinois and its surrounding area.
DYC’s provides its members:
· An environment where all kids play.
· At the same time, we maintain the spirit of competition with a focus on sportsmanship and teamwork.
· A low cost youth sports alternative available to all local families.
· The opportunity to play in house teams, as well as, travel (on the weekends) and play other local communities to enhance exposure and their child's experience.
· A unique opportunity that is open to residents of ANY community
· A focus on teaching and growing in sports through play and clinics.
DYC is a club for every child and it will remain that way as long as it is in existence. DYC parent-coaches strive to teach our children the skills and rules of every sport we offer while making sure they provide a positive playing experience for every player on the court or field. Thank you for your membership, interest and support of the DYC and its greatest assets–our kids!