Our core values and beliefs guide our actions and programmatic choices.
- Columbia County’s communities, health, economy, and sustainability are improved through cycling.
- Our beautiful geography presents extraordinary opportunities for cycling, both on and off-road, that should be celebrated, preserved and expanded.
- Activities like cycling build a sense of community and connect our communities for mutual benefit.
- Cycling and walking are essential modes of transportation.
- Cyclists, pedestrians, and motorists deserve mutual respect.
- Roadways and trails can be safe for all users with appropriate design, timely maintenance, effective policy and equitable law enforcement.
- All community members should have access and support for participation in fun, healthy, lifelong activities like cycling and walking.
- Cycling merits cultural, financial, and political support.