The Mission of the Community Action Partnership of Lake County is to reduce the causes and effects of poverty, promote self-sufficiency of families and individuals with low incomes and improve the standard of living in the Lake County service area by:
· Providing valuable education and training services to individuals and families.
· Providing affordable housing and energy assistance.
· Providing accessible and tailored business development services.
· Advocating for the interests of individuals and families with low incomes.
· Supporting and coordinating services to other organizations.