Chicago Says No More wrote -
The mission of Chicago Says No More is to create awareness, to educate and engage individuals as well as business and civic leaders, and to change the culture and conversation about DV and SA. Chicago Says No More strives to create an inclusive environment where each person can make a difference. Through innovative communication, Chicago Says No More leverages the power of local resources and organizations by establishing a system of solutions for victims.
Join us for a fundraising “Evening with Dee Dee Bridgewater” on March 8, 2016 at Virgin Hotels Chicago to benefit Chicago Says No More. To view the invitation, click on this link: http://us10.campaign-archive1.com/?u=3590ea4ead88f17643038474a&id=c0b74ee47f&e=f732fcbcc5 . To reserve your spot, click on the DONATE button and follow the directions on the bottom of the page.
Chicago Says No More
WHAT YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL DO
- Raise awareness about sexual assault and domestic violence in the Chicago area through these major initiatives:
- Developing Employee Assistance programs for employers and employees experiencing issues of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Supporting and assisting current initiatives at the state and county-level for education of presidents, provosts, chancellors, counsels general, and trustees about sexual assault on college campuses
- Educating law students working with domestic violence and sexual assault victims
- Working with salon professionals to help guide their clients to resources available for people who experience domestic violence and sexual assault