Fitness Against Abuse
EVENT DATE: Oct 25, 2014
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Oct 31, 2014
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Nov 01, 2014
Did you know:
- Up to 50% of homeless women and children in this country are fleeing domestic violence.
- More than 3 million children witness acts of domestic violence every year in their homes.
- 81% of men who batter, had fathers who abused their mothers.
- Nearly 1/2 of men who abuse their female partners, also abuse their children.
- 54% of all rape cases occur before victims reach 18 years of age.
We are passionate about helping kids.
We are passionate about helping single parents.
CrossFit Copley has teamed up with the Bath Township Police Department and Rosh Pinah Messianic Congregation to bring awarness of Domestic Violence. Through our efforts, we hope to bring support to local parents and children of domestic violence by raising money and collecting goods on their behalf.
We couldn't imagine one of our kids not having the basic essentials:
- food,clothing, or even simple school supplies
So we are doing something about it for local families in need.
How can you help:
- $25, $50, or $100 donation
Give Essential Items:
- Over the Counter Medication: Adult and Children Tylenol, Advil, flu/cold, upset stomach, etc...
- Paper Products: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, paper plates
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand Soap
- Diapers (all sizes) and Baby Wipes
- NEW Men/Women/Children underwear, socks, bras, slippers, flip flops
- Feminine Hygiene Products
We are collecting through the month of October.
Give. Create a Smile. Change a Life.