Each year, Bottom Line serves more than 2,100 determined low-income, first-generation high school and college students throughout New York on their journey to get into college, graduate from college, and go far in life.
Bottom Line–New York is thrilled to have 5 guaranteed entries for runners who would like to participate in the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon. Each runner is asked to raise a minimum of $3,000 to support our mission as we work to break the cycle of poverty and transform the lives of New York City’s most under-resourced students, one college graduate at a time.
As a benefit of joining Bottom Line’s New York City Marathon team, all runners will receive:
- Guaranteed, non-complimentary entry* into the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
- One-on-one coaching to meet your fundraising goal
- Exclusive Bottom Line tech shirt to promote Bottom Line during your training and at the race
- Invitation to celebrate with fellow teammates the night before the marathon
- Cheering section at the race to get you to the finish line!
For more information or to confirm your participation, contact Cicely Wootan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: all runners are responsible for paying the race registration fee, which is either $295 for non-NYRR members, or $255 for NYRR members. Please visit www.tcsnycmarathon.org for more information.