BENEFITING: Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
ORGANIZER: Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation
Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation wrote -
Since 2001, Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation has worked to protect marine life in New England. We have some really cool plans for 2015, all for the benefit of marine life, but we need your support to make them happen. Your tax-deductible donation will:
- Help us remove thousands of pounds of lost fishing gear on and off the coast.
- Keep our beaches beautiful and educate the public through over 200 cleanups a year.
- Provide a crucial on-water presence on whale feeding grounds to monitor whale health and collect vital data to protect whales and their habitat
- Use our inflatable whale, Ladder, to offer an inspiring marine conservation message to thousands of students throughout New England.
- Expand our programming at the Blue Ocean Discovery Center in Hampton Beach
We couldn’t do this without you, and we’re counting on your to make 2015 our best year yet!