My Big Fat Greek Style Pizza Eating Contest
EVENT DATE: Apr 19, 2016
For those who love pizza and hate pancreatic cancer, Zois Pizza presents a pizza eating contest to benefit pancreatic cancer research! Help patients continue their fight and researchers search for a cure by pigging out at the second annual My Big Fat Greek Style Pizza Eating Contest.
No more than 20 teams (60 individuals) may participate, so sign your team up now!
When: April 19th, 2016
Where: Zois Pizza Palace, 48 Main St #14, Seymour, CT 06483
Time: Contest starts at 4PM sharp
- Teams of three will eat a medium Greek style cheese pizza per team member as fast as they can!
- Pizzas will be 14" mediums.
- Each entrant must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.
- Teams are made up of 3 participants - not one, not two, but three. Three shall be the number of the participants and the number of the participants shall be three.
- Your team must fundraise a minimum of $300 to compete.
- Throwing up will disqualify you immediately.
- Pizza will be served at room temperature.
- Water will be provided by Zois at the beginning of the contest.
- You must sign a waiver upon acceptance into the contest.
1st Place Team: $1500
2nd Place Team: $700
3rd Place Team: $300
During the contest, there will be a separate challenege between last year's champion and an as yet undecided competitor.