The TLC Foundation for Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors takes a comprehensive approach to helping people overcome and heal from body-focused repetitive behaviors.
- We confront this challenge in four significant ways:
- We connect affected individuals and their families with each other, thereby helping to end their isolation and providing a community of support.
- We refer people to appropriate treatment providers, services, and educational resources so that they can take better control of their recovery.
- We conduct outreach to healthcare providers and educators, teaching them how to recognize these disorders and, train qualified mental health professionals in the latest evidence-based cognitive behavioral treatment approaches.
- We design and fund research projects aimed at understanding the neurobiology of these disorders and identifying pharmacological and behavioral treatments, as well as possibilities for prevention.
The Foundation is a nonprofit and our EIN is 77-0266587. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of law.