2015 has been an awesome year for me! I have seen God provide through a new job opportunity, and made lifelong connections through my recent ordination into Church Growth International of the Americas (CGIA).
I am excited about what God has in store for 2016 through two missionary opportunities. I invite you to partner with me through prayer and giving for these upcoming trips. Read below to find out more details!
Opportunity #1: April 2016 Cuba Cost $2,200
- I have the wonderful opportunity to go to Cuba on a 10-day mission trip April 2016. We are traveling to this nation to participate in evangelistic outreach by singing in many churches and also doing street evangelism. It is a great honor to be sharing the Gospel in this country as it remains a Communist nation and restricts Christianity in many ways. We will be traveling with the Bishop of the fastest growing church in this nation, the Methodists. Twelve years ago there were just 60 Methodist churches. At this time the Bishop chose to open his churches up to the moving of the Holy Spirit. Since that time, the churches have grown to over 400. It has been a powerful move of God, and we will be a part of this evangelistic revival.
- The cost of the trip is over $2,000. I’m asking if you would be so kind to assist me with this effort. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated.
- You can mail it to my home address with your check made out to Evangel World Prayer Center or you can make a donation online using this site.
Opportunity #2: June 2016 Antigua, Guatemala Est. Cost: $2,000
- Casa Angelina was founded in 2003 with the vision of James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans & widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world," to rescue orphans and to care for the widow.
- Casa Angelina is a higher education orphanage committed to educating children spiritually, socially, and scholastically.
- This will be my second time to Antigua, but my first time to Casa Angelina. I am SO EXCITED about the opportunity to return to this beautiful city and serve.
- Please consider donating through the link below. If you prefer to give by check, please email me and I will send you my mailing address.
- This is an open trip, so if you are up for an adventure, join me!
HERE IS AN UPDATED LINK TO DONATE: https://www.crowdrise.com/ayannas2016missionst1/fundraiser/ayannapeake