EVENT DATE: Apr 05, 2014
Join us on April 5 for a day of spinning, yoga, live bands, food, and belly dancing - all to support research for a cure to AT/RT.
Time: 11 AM to 11 PM
Location: Latitude's, Methuen, MA
Make sure you Register AND Set Up a Fundraiser here's how:
(1) Create a Crowdrise page by clicking on the YELLOW "Set Up Your Fundraiser" button. Each Spin team has a suggested commitment for raising $1.500, but set your goal higher to make a bigger impact (if your team has 12 members, that's just $125 per member). For donations by check or cash, you can update your Crowdrise page manually. Remember: 100% of the donations directly fund cancer research, so every dollar counts.
(2) Click Here to REGISTER to participate in Avapalooza. You can join an existing team, start a new team, or register as a virtual spinner (if you can't join us in person). When you register, indicate whether you will be spinning, doing yoga, or both.
(3) Share the link to your CrowdRise fundraising page to promote Avapalooza to your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Expect a great time: We’ll have live bands, DJs, raffles, guest speakers, bouncy castle, wine & beer bar… such a fun day, supporting a great cause.
Can't join us in person? You can still participate and help fight pediatric cancer. Just arrange a time to spin at your local gym. Invite others to spin with you. Voila! You're a satellite spinner!
1) Register your satellite team, or as an individual, at Avapalooza (for "How you will spin", select Satellite Spinner)
2) Set up your fundraising page (click Set Up button to the right)
3) Use Email, Facebook and Twitter to raise money and encourage friends to participate
Companies can sponsor the event for $5,000 per spin bike. Corporate Sponsors will be promoted throughout the event.