WHO IS ARK OF FREEDOM ALLIANCE
Ark of Freedom Alliance is a 501c3 human rights organization headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that works to prevent the trafficking of marginalized children and adults, while empowering those affected by harnessing the power of collective impact.
Ark of Freedom Alliance plays a unique role in the war on human trafficking. We collaborate across the private, faith, and public sectors to address the systemic inequities that create and sustain the human trafficking epidemic, while addressing the gaps in prevention and treatment for marginalized male and LGBTQ+ victims of human trafficking and exploitation.
To be the preeminent force, in collaboration with our partners, in the creation of a community immune to human trafficking and exploitation.
PROGRAM AND SERVICES (CURRENT AND PLANNED)
- Awareness and Mobilization: communities across Palm Beaches, Broward and Miami-Dade
- Professional and Community Education: law enforcement, service providers, teachers, caregivers, private-sector, public health professionals
- Prevention Education: 12 to 24-year-old high risk youth
- Care Coordination & Case Management: 18+ male survivors of human trafficking and violence
- Outreach and Drop-In: 15 to 25-year-old high risk youth
- Emergency and Transitional Housing: 18+ male survivors of human trafficking with substance abuse and / or mental health disorders
Board of Directors
- Dr. Heidi Schaeffer MD - President, Human Trafficking Coalition of the Palm Beaches
- Michael Alonso, MS – Public Health Professional
- Nathan Earl, Executive Director - Ark of Freedom Alliance
Key Staff and Volunteers
- Nathan Earl - Executive Director
- Katie Bullard, MSW – Case Management Coordinator
- Mark Ferrante – Grants and Development
Information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. You may call The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services' toll-free hotline at 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) to verify registration and financial information. If you are calling from outside Florida call (850) 410-3800. Ark of Freedom Alliance Registration No. CH52787; EIN: 82-2572698.