Anna's Grace Quarter Marathon & 1 Mile Fun Run
EVENT DATE: Mar 26, 2017
In order to raise awareness of the frequency of pregnancy and infant loss (about one out of every four pregnancies), Anna's Grace Foundation established the Anna's Grace Quarter Marathon & 1 Mile Fun Run. This event was designed to provide a safe place for our community to come together to support bereaved families as they celebrate and remember their babies who were gone too soon. All proceeds will benefit the Anna's Grace Foundation which provides emotional and financial support for families who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss.
How can you help? Become an Anna's Grace Fundraiser by raising funds individually or by joining/creating a team! Here are some pointers to get you started:
- Personalize your fundraising by telling people why this cause is important to you.
- Set a fundraising goal.
- Get an early start to ensure that you reach your goal.
- Reach out to coworkers, family and friends to let them know that you are fundraising for the 1 in 4 who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss.
- Use social media to spread the word about your campaign.
- Hold a fundraiser such as a garage sale or a bake sale to raise extra funds.
- Suggest donation amounts ($5, $10, $100) - every dollar helps!
- Be sure to send thank you notes to those who donate to your campaign.
Anna's Grace will recognize individuals/teams that fundraise at certain levels as follows:
Gold Level ($1,500+): Team logo on event banner; Team name on Anna's Grace website & Facebook pages; Team name on event tshirts
Silver Level ($1,000 - $1,499): Team logo on event banner; Team name on Anna's Grace website & Facebook pages
Bronze Level ($500 - $999): Team name on Anna's Grace website & Facebook pages
Awards will also be given in the following categories:
- Top Fundraising Team/Individual
- Most Participants on a Team
- Most Creative Team Costume
For recognition on event t-shirts and banners, teams must reach the appropriate level by Friday, March 3rd.
In order to qualify for team awards, donations must be collected by Saturday, March 25th at 11:59pm. Any donations collected after this time are appreciated but will not be counted for the purpose of team awards.
Your support and generosity is greatly appreciated! For more information on race registration, please visit our website at www.annasgrace.org. We hope to see you on March 26th as we run for the 1 in 4!