Amy's Ride/Run/Walk Against Pancreatic Cancer - 2017
EVENT DATE: May 20, 2017
DEADLINE TO GIVE: May 31, 2017
Donate or start a fundraising team!
Help us fight pancreatic cancer by raising funds for aggressive research and clinical trial support at leading regional cancer research and treatment institutions such as Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. Pancreatic cancer research needs your support! As the 3rd leading cause of cancer-related death in the U.S. and posessing the highest mortality rates of all cancers, it remains ironically one of the least funded of all major cancers. Your support WILL make a difference!
You can support this event by donating or fundraising (you're in the right place for this), or by participating. Or do both!
If you're already participating, you know that this is a fun, family-oriented event with a festival atmosphere offering four great options to choose from:
- 5k Walk - family and pet friendly. Lots of route on paved park paths
- 5k Timed Run - with 2 miles along paved park paths
- 24 Mile Bike Ride - casual cycling route through rural, scenic Upper Bucks countryside including a covered bridge.
- 42 Mile Bike Ride - through more rural, scenic Upper Bucks countryside including 2 covered bridges, a whole lot of scenery and an optional hill challenge for the brave!
Lots of prizes at the event! Plus Raffles, DJ, Bob Swaim "The Bike Guy" with his collection of bicycle oddities, 'Melvin' the mascot for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and FeFe or Ferrous, the mascot for the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs. A fun event for the whole family!
If you're fundraising, you can show your support for the cause by raising enough funds to earn the ability to sport some cool Amy's Ride/Run/Walk gear! Funds raised and your reward:
- $300 - special edition ARRW shirt
- $400 - a really, really cool ARRW hoodie or tech/performance shirt
HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE!