In partnership and joined efforts with local and international Christian and non-profit organizations, churches, businesses, governments, and with the support of individuals who have the heart for humanitarian missions, we commit ourselves to go into the world and take help to the poor and oppressed, give hope to the hopeless through acts of love and compassion, transform lives with the good news of the Word of God, and bear witness of Jesus Christ’s love and power through service, teaching, and example.
- We serve all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
- We focus on the needs and well being of children.
- We assist communities and families in need with basic necessities, food, and clean water.
- We promote justice in an effort to change unjust structures affecting the poor among whom we work.
- We seek help from churches, missionaries, health professionals, and educators to contribute to the spiritual and social transformation of the poor.
- We pursue this mission by establishing and supporting humanitarian projects, and developing key charity programs within.
- We offer public awareness that leads to informed understanding, giving, involvement, and prayer.
- We conduct, encourage, and support home-based prayer meetings.
- We seek the support of those who share our quest for justice, peace, reconciliation, and healing in a broken world.