BENEFITING: Agape Child Development Center
ORGANIZER: Agape Child Development Center
EVENT DATE: Oct 02, 2017
Friends and Family, I have joined a team to raise money for the Agape Oasis organization. This center provides integrated services to those impacted by domestic violence. It is amazing and a bit unique in how it provides full service offerings. Some of the services include:
- emergency resources
- housing for homeless families
- accoutability programs for those who batter
- battered women empowerment programs
- youth violence prevention, community education
- OasisKidsPlace program for children who have experienced domestic violence
- family counseling
- court advocacy
- parent empowerment programs
- 24 hour/7 days a week child care and much more!
Please consider making a donation...it will make a difference in the life of a child and/or entire family. No donation is too small or large. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
With over 30 years of experience and expertise, Oasis of Love crisis intervention center was established to help combat the challenges of domestic violence and homelessness. With a firm commitment to preserving the family unit, our programs support men, women, and children. The Agape Oasis organization (24 hour childcare development center and crisis Intervention center), serves the community with a holistic approach providing an end-to-end solution to break the cycle of domestic violence.
Our services include:
- 24 hour/7days a week child care (toddler to school age)
- Crisis intervention for victims of family violence and homelessness
- Client advocacy and short term support counseling (by appointment.)
- Youth violence prevention and community education
- Resources, information, and referrals
- Volunteer/internship training and mentorship
- Support groups for women and children
- Intervention groups and counseling for men who batter
- Family issues mediation
- Emergency assistance
OASIS of Love Crisis Intervention Center bridges the gap between the faith community and the community systems such as courts, schools, child protection, and law enforcement, on behalf of the families in crisis. OASIS operates from the premise that all families possess strengths, which can be nurtured to move them beyond crisis to restoration, then on to empowerment. OASIS programs are available to families and individuals without regard to race, age, religion, gender, or class.