In collaboration with the American Dental Hygienists’ Association and through the generous support of our donors, the ADHA Institute for Oral Health provides thousands of dollars each year to advance the profession of dental hygiene through scholarship, research and service!
Funds are awarded to:
- Dental hygiene students for educational needs (Scholarships)
- Those expanding the field of dental hygiene (Research)
- Dental hygienists to provide oral health care and education to those in their communities (Community Service)
We are the only foundation for hygienists by hygienists
- For every $1,000 raised, you will provide a scholarship to develop a dental hygienist’s access to educational programs!
- For every $2,000 raised, you will empower hygienists to improve the public’s health in underserved communities!
- For every $5,000 raised, you will provide a Research Grant that supports dental hygienists to reach their full professional potential!
- For every dollar raised, you will develop, support and empower the profession!