Action Network is a community health collaborative comprised of two Family Resource Centers and a Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition.
- Tutoring: careful matching with adult volunteers for one-on-one tutoring in reading, math and science under the guidance of a retired teacher.
- Preschool: 3-5 year olds enjoy Bright Beginnings an all day program utilizing evidence-based curricula for academics and fitness; includes music, art and gardening at Horicon Elementary School. Preschool for 3-5 year olds includes snacks, lunch and before and after care. Also, Kindergarten Aftercare.
- Learning through Play - A drop-off service & place for children 2.5 to 5 to play, learn and explore in preparation for preschool or kindergarten; includes a healthy lunch.
- Playgroups: Children 0-5 and their caregivers play together and have fun learning and enjoy a healthy snack.
- Music Together: An internationally recognized Early Childhood music and movement program for children 0-5.
- MCI Computer Lab: WiFi and computers available for all ages.
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program: parenting support, classes, anger management, and communication skills for the whole family.
- Counseling & Support: for children, teens & parents, couples and families; offering peer & professional counseling, anger management, bullying and violence prevention.
- Across Ages and Cultures (AAC) Coalition is comprised of community members dedicated to preventing substance abuse through environmental strategies and evidence-based curricula.
- Multi-cultural Appreciation: celebrating local Native American Pomo and Mexican cultures via dancing.
- Annual Gualala River Run 5K/10K and Fun Walk: a healthy, family-oriented celebration of wellness and fitness.