Raven von Kohler
- Hi! I'm raising $500 to go to Yea camp, which will teach me how to resolve issues I am passionate about in a peaceful efficient way
- The 2 problems in the world I am most passionate about is animal rights, and bullying. I have already taken some small actions against these, but by going to yea I want to learn to do more.
- I am very passionate about animal rights. They are very similar to people and we are the ones who came on their planet, and then used them for our own selfish rights. I am a vegan, and I have already tried to adopt some animals. By sponsoring me, it would help me learn to give animals the equal rights they deserve.
- I am also very passionate about bullying. And I mean more than just fist fights. What people don’t realize, is that words can affect people way worse than you think. Bully’s beat down the victims self esteem, until the victim feels so bad they believe the awful things the bully says. Nobody deserves to feel like this, and this is a huge problem in the world today. Every person is different and should be able to express themselves without feeling like an outcast. If you help me get to this camp, I will learn how to solve bullying without making the victim, or the bully feel bad.
- If you do donate thank you, for helping me make a real difference in the world. The problems need to be fixed, and if new people don’t start trying to resolve them they’re only going to get worse.