EVENT DATE: Feb 03, 2018
UHCCF Frosty Fat Tire Festival
Benefiting the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF)
Saturday, February 3, 2018
9am – 2pm
The Fairway Room at the Lafayette Club, Minnetonka Beach, MN
Only Minnesotans are daring (and crazy?) enough to bike in the winter! What is a Frosty Fat, eh? It’s a group of fat tire bike riders rounding a ½-mile circuit as many times as they can, to raise dollars for UHCCF medical grants for kids. Bundle up and gather family and friends to enjoy this unique winter event!
We challenge each rider to fundraise a minimum of $250 prior to the festival. Our generous sponsors will donate additional dollars for every ½ – mile circuit lap you ride at the event! Every lap you ride helps to fund UHCCF medical grants for kids!
Limited to 50 riders, so sign up quick! Deadline January 19, 2018. Don’t have your own fat tire bike and helmet? We’ve got you covered! Fat tire bikes and helmets available. Just let us know when you need to borrow equipment when registering.
Each registered rider receives one complimentary guest ticket with full access to all food, beverages, winter activities and more. Want a larger cheering squad? You can buy additional full access guest tickets when you register.
- Lots of Minnesota-winter festivities!
- Brunch buffet with Northern favorites, including walleye, in the Fairway Room, which boasts panoramic views of Lake Minnetonka.
- We've got a warming station for you! Fully loaded Bloody Mary bar, hot chocolate bar, fresh brewed coffee, and more.
- Roast s'mores at the open fire pit while cheering on the riders.
- Take a reindeer sleigh ride through the winter wonderland!
- Learn to play and challenge others in Hammer-Schlagen®.
- Meet a Minnesota family that was awarded a UHCCF grant and hear how it was a 'hand up' for them.
- Win fabulous prizes in the raffle & silent auction
The mission of UHCCF is to provide medical grants that significantly enhance the clinical condition or quality of life of children across the United States, covered under a commercial health insurance plan and are 16 years old or younger. To learn more please visit UHCCF.org.