The Pink 5k
EVENT DATE: Jun 21, 2014
T-Shirts are SOLD OUT!
Join together with your friends and family to honor a survivor, support a current patient and join us in winning the fight against breast cancer. Open to all ages! Best dressed costume contest to be awarded to best team and best individual!
Location: Creekside Park, The Woodlands, Texas
5k Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
1 mile Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
Packet Pickups at Luke's Locker on June 18 & 19th. 7:30 a.m. day of registration.
RUN. WALK. MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Participants are invited following the races join us in the Rob Flemming Park for a family friendly PinkFest including great music, bounce houses, face painting and more.
Together we can PRESS Forward in the fight against breast cancer. We can inspire hope. We can nurture healing. We can renew lives.
Did you know?
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer
- Healthy diet & exercise routine can reduce the chance of breast cancer by nearly 40%
- When caught early, breast cancer has a 98% survival rate
- Nearly 85% of women diagnosed with breast cancer DO NOT have a family history
- Over 2 Million women in the US have been diagnosed and treated for breast cancer
The Breast Cancer Charities of America is the new voice of breast cancer. We are passionate, filled with energy and a vision and will not stop until breast cancer is no longer a life-threatening disease.
To learn more about the Breast Cancer Charities of America visit, iGoPink.org