EVENT DATE: Jul 16, 2016
THE STORY - 5th Annual Power Walk for Dress for Success Tampa Bay
EVENT DATE: JULY 16, 2016
The Power Walk for Dress for Success® is the only international 5k walk dedicated to empowering women on their quest for economic independence, through an active and healthy lifestyle. It serves as a “walking testament” to the need for success-driven women to become healthy in all aspects of their lives. Studies prove that employees who exercise for at least 30 minutes, three times a week, are 15% more likely to have higher job performance, and 25% more likely when eating healthy.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Walk as an individual! Click "REGISTER" to view all of the walker categories.
- Create a team. Invite colleagues, friends & family to help fundraise for the walk.
- Join a team. Walk with your friends & family for women's empowerment!
- Become a virtual walker. Won't be in town? Support the walk and join us in spirit! Our Bunny Slipper Sponsorship is the BEST way to go!!
- Donate. The Power Walk for Dress for Success Tampa Bay raises funds that allow us to foster our health and wellness initiatives and continuum of services helping women.
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Since we are inside this event is held Rain or Shine
- 7:30 am: Registration
- 8:00 am: Opening Ceremony
- 8:15 am: Warm Up
- 8:30 am: Walk begins
- 10:00 am: Event concludes
Find us at the Red Robin entrance of Westfield Citrus Park Mall
Westfield Citrus Park
8021 Citrus Park Town Center Mall
Tampa, FL 33625
Get started, today!
Register to walk!
Children under 12 are free.
For more information about The Power Walk for please call (813) 259-1876 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk with us at this fun, family fitness event celebrating women becoming their best selves!