BENEFITING: Congregation Mt Sinai Anshe Emeth
ORGANIZER: Congregation Mt Sinai Anshe Emeth
EVENT DATE: Jun 01, 2014
Congregation Mt Sinai Anshe Emeth wrote -
What is Mt Sinai Jewish Center?
Mt. Sinai is an amazing Synagogue that is the center of our community. It is not only a religious and spiritual center, but also enables us to run many amazing events that services the people in our community and beyond. It bridges people with different backgrounds and passions from all age groups, and helps us to come together to do amazing things.
What kinds of "amazing things" does Mt Sinai accomplish?
Great learning programs, amazing community service opportunities (including visiting soup kitchens, bringing packages to the elderly, selling challa and raising money for poor people), and really awesome social events.
ok, sounds great, what do I need to do?
We are going to run the Celebrate Israel Run (June 1st), which takes place before the Israeli Day Parade. We are asking everyone to raise $150 to join our team, get awesome swag, eat at our yummy pasta party, and get free fitness tips. Raise over 150? Get entered to win awesome prizes!
1. You need to sign up here, pay the fee, and sign the waivers:
2. You can create your own page and ask your friends to help give money for this important initiative!
(Need something to show them? Email: email@example.com for a pre written letter telling them all the good stuff they'll be contributing to)
Why raise money?
1. Help our shul to continue running important events that serve the needs of our community (including learning events and community service events)
2. You will run as a part of an amazing team
3. Get fantastic swag (t- shirts, sweat bands, and other pretty cool stuff)
4. Get entered into an awesome lottery where you can win amazing prizes
5. Great (late) pasta party at Mt SInai! (after parade)
6. Awesome pre- race training tips from our very own fitness trainer!
7. Do good for this community!