I'm part of this fun new Philadelphia event that benefits FringeArts, a fantastic arts organization that helps ensure outlets for creative and performing arts remain strong in our city.
Please show your love by donating team Smooth Criminals! And, for those of you who are interested in joining in on the fun through dance, check out more details below - it's going to be a great day of music, food, and dancing - all for a wonderful cause!
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Blue Cross RiverRink at Penn’s Landing
What's Happening at FringeA-Thon
-Line-up of DJ's
-Themed dance hours
-Pop-up dance performances
-Coordinated dance finale
-Dranks + food
Why Dance Your Art Out?
- Make a difference: support FringeArts’ important work in the Philadelphia arts community.
- Express Yourself! No experience necessary. Just dance and express yo'self!
- Break a sweat! Dancing is good for you. Think of all of the calories you can burn!
- Because we are awesome and you love us!
- Because you can make the arts thrive in our city.