SMILE Mass is, once again, taking part in a 200 mile relay run from Hull to Provincetown! The relay takes place Friday, May 12th and Saturday, May 13th.
We run for all those who can't, while raising money for SMILE Mass.
SMILE Mass uses the funds raised to make recreation and vacation accessible to all!
To see all the programs SMILE Mass has to offer, visit www.smilemass.org.
We are still looking for a runners and volunteers.
Here is how it works:
All participants must raise a minimum of $1000
• Registration fees paid
• Vans rented
• Hotel rooms for all team members at the halfway point – A nap and a shower goes a long way to making this a fun event
• 3 SMILE Mass running shirts per runner
• Safety gear that allows you to get through the safety checkpoint quickly in the morning
• The Ragnar Bible and markers to decorate your van
• Snacks and treats in the van
• Fundraising support incentives for both runners and donors (raffles, prizes etc.)