PLAY RUGBY INC wrote -
The Play Rugby USA Rugby Cup Series is a set of three events that serve as culminating events for our year of programming in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. This year, these events will give 140 teams of flag rugby players the opportunity to showcase all they have learned throughout the year and represent their schools, communities, and families.
Each year, we strive to give each player who participates a jersey of their own to take home after the event. Unfortunately, as the events have grown in size, that has gotten more and more expensive to do. Please help us raise the funds needed to do it this year and provide almost 1,700 youth rugby players with jerseys.
With $20,000, we will be able to provide jerseys to all our players, as well as t shirts to the over 120 volunteers whose efforts the day of the tournaments make sure everything runs smoothly.
Every contribution helps us in achieving our mission of "Developing Youth Through Rugby." Our tournament partners Canterbury and AIG have already pledged funds to help pay for the cost of running the tournaments and some of the jerseys, please join them in helping support these great events.
- $14 will provide one of our 1,680 players with a jersey
- $168 will provide one of our 140 teams with jerseys
- $2,016 will outfit our entire All-Girls Middle School bracket in New York with jerseys
- $3,360 will provide all 20 teams competing in the San Francisco Rugby Cup with jerseys
- $8,064 will provide all 48 teams competing in the Los Angeles Rugby Cup with jerseys
- $12,096 will provide all 72 teams competing in the AIG New York City Rugby Cup with jerseys