THRILL OF THE FIGHT - POWER's Karaoke Battle Benefit
EVENT DATE: Jun 13, 2013
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Jun 20, 2013
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Jun 11, 2013
POWER is unleashing a new team fundraising competiton in the Bay: The Karaoke Battle Benefit! At the event, teams will compete for prizes on the karaoke stage at The Mint while they eat good food and connect with POWER.
The Karaoke Battle is a fun benefit that brings together our leaders, allies, friends and family to form karaoke fundraising teams to help POWER raise funds to support our work! www.peopleorganized.org
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Put together an unbeatable team, and register your team on Crowdrise. No real singing talent needed, but costumes and flair are encouraged!
- Add as many people to your team as you want! There are 4 mics onstage at The Mint.
- Each team is asked to raise between $650 and $2,000 to compete in the karaoke battle - we will support you! Raise the most funds and win prizes!
- Create a thrilling karaoke performance to your team's song of choice...
- At the event, teams perform and compete for awesome prizes. A team of judges decides which teams move on to the final round, where they do an improvised performance to a song chosen by the judges!