BENEFITING: National Stroke Assn.
ORGANIZER: National Stroke Assn.
EVENT DATE: Nov 01, 2015
National Stroke Assn. wrote -
National Stroke Association is a 2015 charity partner of the TCS New York City Marathon and is proud to support a team of runners taking on 26.2 miles through New York City. By participating as a member of the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon Stroke Challenge team, you’ll have the opportunity to support compelling education and programs focused on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and support for all impacted by stroke.
NEW Team Benefits Include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon Stroke Challenge team
- National Stroke Association Stroke Challenge team dry-fit shirt
- Access to discounted hotel location in New York City
- Opportunity to gain fundraising based incentives, such as official Stroke Challenge team apparel
- Opportunity to participate in honor of your own experience or that of a loved one touched by stroke
- Access to marathon training program supported by New York Road Runners
- Access to National Stroke Association’s personal fundraising website to set up your online fundraising page
Our 2015 TCS New York City Marathon Stroke Challenge team is forming.