Support independent film in Maryland by making a donation to Maryland Film Festival this #GivingTuesday (December 2, 2014)!
Since 1999, Maryland Film Festival has been enhancing the cultural landscape of Baltimore by providing top-notch film programming and uniting filmmakers with audiences. Thanks to your support, we have been able to enrich the lives of Charm City and inspire audiences through film. But in order to continue to grow and provide this much-needed art form to our city, we are calling on you, the film lovers of Baltimore, to help us get there. Please support the work of Maryland Film Festival by making your donation today!
To celebrate a new tradition of generosity this holiday season, #MarylandGivesMore is setting a goal for Maryland to raise $12.2 million on 12/2/14, #GivingTuesday (roughly the equivalent of every Marylander donating $2). Maryland Film Festival is participating in this effort by pledging to raise $5,000 on #GivingTuesday - and you can help us get there!
- $25 will help us feed a filmmaker for a day;
- $50 will help us purchase supplies for our Filmmakers Conference, the unique gathering run by filmmakers that takes place each year during our festival;
- $200 will help us pay for a local high school or university student to attend our festival;
- $1,000 will open the door for us to bring in an international filmmaker to present her work;
- $2,500 will help sustain our partnership with the Sundance Labs through the Maryland Filmmakers Fellowship
- $5,000 will get you a Screening Sponsorship, providing exclusive festival access and great brand exposure opportunities for your company; contact us for details!
Your donation is tax deductible and people who contribute $50 or more will receive a complimentary Friends of the Festival membership. Help us reach our goal of $5,000 and make Baltimore the most generous city in 2014 by making your gift today!