****ALL DONATIONS GOING TO THE Minnesota African Task Force Against Ebola**** This body represents community members from West Africa, NGOs, and leaders (from Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia) partnering with Public Institutions such as the Minnesota Health Department and the City of Brooklyn Park to fight against Ebola. We educate and raise resources to support organizations on the ground. We aim to raise funds:
- - to provide Food & Shelter for Ebola orphans in Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leonne. Current goal: 6 orphanages in villages until May 2015.
- - to increase public education on Ebola inhibiting its spread
- - to prevent stigmatization of West African communities within Minnesota
- - to address the trauma resulting from the Ebola crises
Please visit the Task Force's website for more information: www.kickebolaout.org
- The Community for Sierra Leone is acting as a physical agent for the online fundraising on behalf of The Minnesota African Task Force Against Ebola.
- To engage in a conversation, you may contact the Sierra Leone Community Leader in Minnesota- Karifa Jalloh: 612-251-7134