The Lions Clubs International Family Center at City of Hope
Join the campaign today and help create a lasting legacy of support for patients and families whose loved ones are being treated at City of Hope!
Guided by its philosophy of treating the whole patient, City of Hope provides resources to address all patients’ needs, including those of their family and loved ones who often take on the role of caregiver. Located in the tranquil and verdant setting of Hope Village, the Family Center offers a wide array of amenities for patients and their loved ones during treatment, including:
- A modern kitchen with updated appliances and full dishware, utensils, etc.
- A lounge with flat-screen tvs, Wii, Playstations, etc.
- Full bathrooms with showers
- A computer room, open 7 days a week, with free computer use and internet access
- A laundry room with four washers and dryers, free of charge
- A multi-purpose space, where musicians, comedians and other entertainers who visit the hospital can perform, which also serves as a meeting place for patient support groups and classes such as yoga.
By championing the Lions Family Center project, you help make this vital facility even more comfortable, beautiful and welcoming for patients and their families, where they can rest and heal in tranquil surroundings.