EVENT DATE: Mar 17, 2018
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Mar 17, 2018
Welcome to the 2nd Annual 7v7 Indoor Soccer Tournament
Kozak Sports Center Randolph, NJ
Our GOAL is a CURE
Kickin’ it for Kids with Cancer is an official event of The Sarah’s Fight for HOPE Foundation. A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Long Valley, NJ, Sarah’s Fight for HOPE Foundation provides financial assistance and support to children living with pediatric cancer and their families.
Visit www.sarahsfightforhope.org to Get Involved!
We are asking that all players have a minimum fundraising goal of $100.00. Please share your registration page with friends and family to raise awareness and much needed support.
- Maximum Roster: Co-ed 10 players per team
- Players must be 17+ years old to participate
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Three (3) games guaranteed, plus the final
- Each game will last approximately 22 minutes
TURF SHOES OR SNEAKERS ONLY....NO CLEATS