BENEFITING: Judson Center, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Oct 18, 2015
AUTISM CONNECTIONS, CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES, DISABILITY SERVICES, MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Judson Center is a non-profit human service agency that provides compassionate, comprehensive services to children and families throughout southeast Michigan. Since opening our doors in 1924, we have grown to provide services to more than 8,000 children, adults and families each year. We have been changing fates and restoring childhoods for children who have been abused and neglected, and others who are challenged by developmental disabilities, severe emotional impairments and autism spectrum disorder.
At Judson Center's Autism Connections, we realize that an Autism diagnosis impacts the entire family, not just the family member with Autism. That’s why we offer a comprehensive approach, designed to embrace the individual needs of those with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their families from age two through early adulthood. We offer a comprehensive array of individual and group services designed to enhance the lives of children, teens and young adults with ASD and their families Our Services include: Applied Behavior Analysis, (ABA), Counseling, Social Skill Groups, Facilitated Playdates, Sibshops, Parent Support Groups, Summer Programs, and Family Events. There is truly something for every member of the family.
We have a well-rounded staff including BCBA’s, Behavior Tutors, and Licensed Social Workers. Each staff member provides high-quality goal and data driven services in their specialty area. All services are individualized to meet the needs of the client. Our evidence practices include: ABA, CBT, Typical Peer Interactions, and more.
Thanks to your support....
- 319 children with autism developed new social and life skills
- Over 20 children attended sib shops and 119 children with Autsim participated in our Summer Programs
- 37 children found the love of forever families through our adoption program
- Supported 91 licensed foster care families and homes
- 431 youth in foster care had their photos and stories listed on the MARE website
- 111 foster children were safely tucked into bed for 21,679 days of care
- 904 children at risk of removal from home remained safely with their families
- 774 individuals received life changing mental health services
- 270 adults with disabilities enjoyed the dignity of work in the community
- 104 families received 2,790 days of loving respite care for a family member with a disability