IBJ provides the world’s poor with competent lawyers and protection from torture.
During this annual season of giving and gratitude, please consider contributing in a concrete and compassionate way by helping the world’s poor and vulnerable access justice.
YOUR DONATION WILL:
- Provide the poor and marginalized with access to a lawyer when they most need it.
- Build a community of legal defenders and human rights lawyers ready to help the poor.
- Support WOMEN JusticeMakers dedicated to protecting women and girls within the criminal justice system.
- Train the police in lawful and effective means of investigation.
- Help create a world free from torture.
IBJ’s model works. Praised by the UN and global leaders, IBJ has:
- Worked in 40+ countries
- Trained 22,000+ legal rights defenders globally.
- Represented 30,000+ individuals worldwide.
- Reached over 25 million people through awareness campaigns
Since the year 2000, IBJ has been spearheading a global movement for access to justice. Please join us on our journey to bring justice to every man woman and child worldwide.
Learn more about us at www.ibj.org. Watch our TED talk at: